Dr Frederick Wilmot-Smith
MA, BCL, MPhil, DPhil.
Examination Fellow since 2011
Contact by email
- Postgraduate, Balliol College, Oxford (from 2009 to 2011)
- Undergraduate, Christ's College, Cambridge (from 2005 to 2009)
- The law of obligations
- Legal philosophy
- '§38 and the Lost Doctrine of Failure of Consideration' in The Restatement Third, Restitution and Unjust Enrichment: Critical and Comparative Essays, (eds. C. Mitchell and W. Swadling) (Oxford: Hart, 2013).
- 'Reconsidering "Total" Failure' (2013) 72(2) Cambridge Law Journal 414.
- 'Replacing Risk Taking Reasoning' (2011) 27(4) LQR 610.
Vinerian Scholarship (2010)